It is with gratefulness to our sovereign God that we begin in-person corporate worship again. As we all come back together in this "new normal", let us consider two important bible verses that give us bearings in these difficult times.
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4
Both of these verses teach us the mind and heart of Christ to bring glory to our great God and to serve others by creating a welcoming, safe environment for worship. If you are unable or uncomfortable for joining us again in-person, please know that we will continue our worship live stream indefinitely. You can find our service every Sunday morning on our YouTube Channel. As we seek to live these verses out, below are some of the practical steps that will enable all of us to worship in the weeks and months ahead.
Doors open // 10:30am
Worship // 10:55am
What to expect during worship
- We hope that you will join us every Lord's Day for public worship. If you are not able to be physically present, you can see our YouTube live stream embedded on the right (or below).
- In order to help facilitate our worship, you can find THIS WEEK'S BULLETIN HERE (updated by Friday morning each week).
- During worship, you will notice a slightly altered order of service. Please bear with us as we adapt to the changes needed to ensure everyone's safety.
- Two of the most obvious changes will be: less singing and a touchless offering. Singing while wearing a mask can be tiring. As such, we will limit the length of our songs. We are also placing the offering plates at the doors as you enter the sanctuary. Please feel free to leave your offering as you enter or as you exit.
- There will be no children's church or nursery provided at least for the first few weeks to ensure the safety of our families and our volunteers. However, we would love and welcome all families to join us by worshiping together as whole families.
- There will be no bibles or hymnals in the pews. Song lyrics will be printed in the bulletins, and we encourage everyone to bring their own copy of God's Word with them.
- Finally, the Session is working on a plan for celebrating communion as soon as we safely can. We will announce those plans when we can.